Organic Dulse - from Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
Dulse is one of the most popular native sea vegetables on our continent. Dulse can be eaten as is, or added to soups, salads, sandwiches and stirfries for a vibrant flavor and colorful appeal.
Benefits of Dulse:
- Delicious as a healthy snack.
- Low temperature sun dried, enzyme active.
- Good source of protein, iodine, iron, chlorophyll, enzymes, Vitamin A & B Vitamins.
- More total dietary fiber (33%) and soluble fiber (16%) than oat bran.
- Tested for chemical, heavy metal and bacteriological pollution.
- Meets all OCIA Organic Standards for harvesting and handling.